6/22/2016 04:45 PM PDT
Border Fire Update - Evacs Lifted for Western Potrero
CAL FIRE reports that an evacuation order has been lifted for the following areas for residents at 4 p.m. and for the general public at 6 p.m.:
- West of Potrero Valley Road at Potrero Valley
- West of Potrero General Store at 25125 State Route 94, including the north and south sides of State Route 94
- Potrero County Park
Residents who live in this area will be allowed back in with photo identification.
All other evacuation orders and warnings remain in effect.
CAL FIRE also reported the following road closures:
- State Route 94 at State Route 188 closed until 6 p.m. except for residents.
- Potrero Valley Road at Potrero Valley
- State Route 94 west of 25140 State Route 94
- State Route 94 west of Buckman Springs Road
- Buckman Springs Road at Old Buckman Springs Road
Also, stay clear of any electrical wires on the ground, and contact SDG&E immediately.
Trees and poles with deep charring, particularly if still smoking, should be considered hazardous.
Please drive slowly as emergency personnel are in the area.
If you need additional information, visit sdcountyemergency.com or call 2-1-1.