10/29/2019 03:58 PM PDT
SDG&E to Open Community Resource Centers for Residents Without Power Starting Oct 30th 8AM – 6PM
San Diego Gas & Electric will open seven Community Resource Centers and two Community Information Centers tomorrow (Oct. 30) in anticipation of power outages the company will initiate during the Santa Ana wind event. Water, snacks, phone charging, ice, water trucks for livestock (residents should bring their own vessel for transporting water), and up-to-date information is available at the Community Resource Centers. Community Information Centers will have personnel providing information without the amenities provided at the Resource Center locations.
Community Resource Center locations are open from 8:00AM until 6:00PM:
- Descanso Branch Library: 9545 River Dr, Descanso, CA 91916
- Whispering Winds Catholic Camp: 17606 Harrison Park Road, Julian, CA 92036
- Potrero Community Center: 24550 Hwy 94, Potrero, CA 91963
- Pine Valley Improvement Club: 28890 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA 91962
- Dulzura Community Center: 1136 Community Building Road, Dulzura, CA 91917
- Warner Springs Resource Center: 30950 CA-79, Warner Springs, CA 92086
- Lake Morena Community Church: 29765 Oak Drive, Campo, CA 91906
Community Information Centers: 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. These facilities will provide up-to-date information.
- Ramona Branch Library, 1275 Main Street, Ramona, CA 92065
- Valley Center Branch Library, 29200 Cole Grade Road, Valley, Center CA 92082
When power is restored, the Resource Centers will remain open for up to one hour after power restoration. More information is available from San Diego Gas & Electric.