10/24/2019 08:30 PM PDT
SDG&E to Open Additional Community Resource Centers for Residents Without Power
San Diego Gas & Electric will open 6 Community Resource Centers tomorrow, Friday, October 25th due to power outages the company initiated during the Santa Ana wind event. Water and snacks will be available, and residents can charge devices and get up-to-date information about power outages at the Centers.
Community Resource Center locations are open from 8:00AM until 6:00PM:
- Descanso Branch Library: 9545 River Dr. Descanso, CA, 91916
- Whispering Winds Catholic Camp: 17606 Harrison Park Road, Julian, CA, 92036
- Pine Valley Improvement Club: 28890 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA, 91962
- Portrero Community Center: 24550 Hwy 94, Portrero, CA, 91963
- Dulzura Community Center: 1136 Community Building Road, Dulzura, CA, 91917
- Warner Springs Resource Center: 30950 CA-79, Warner Springs, CA, 92086
When power is restored, the Resource Centers will remain open for up to one hour after power restoration. There is no ETA on restoration for customers currently without power.
More information and updates are available from San Diego Gas & Electric.