12/08/2017 05:50 PM PST
Some Residents Allowed to Return Home in Vista, Fallbrook and Oceanside
CAL FIRE announced that residents who live in portions of North County affected by the Lilac Fire can return home, as of 5 p.m. Friday.
An evacuation order covering parts of Vista, Fallbrook and Oceanside was downgraded to an evacuation warning, meaning that residents can return home in the below listed areas. Residents need to stay on high alert through the weekend as weather conditions can quickly shift.
- West of Wilshire Rd. to North River Road.
- South of North River Road from Wilshire to Holly Lane.
- South of Holly Lane from North River Road to Mission Rd.
- South of Little Gopher Canyon Road to Sagewood Road.
- South of Dentro De Lomas at Nors Ranch Road.
- Via Maria Elena South of Camino Del Rey.
- Camino Del Rey South of Bobritt Lane.
- Aquaduct Road South of Via Ulner Way.
- North of Tumbleweed Lane between Sleeping Indian Road and Olive Hill Road.
- South Mission north of Hellers Bend. Sunset Grove Road north of Via Encinos.
- Alta Vista Drive north of Palomar Drive. Linda Vista Drive north of La Canada Road.
- Knottwood Way north of Flowerwood Lane.
- Gird Road north of Mary Lewis Drive.
- Sage Road north of Brodea Lane.
Repopulation Areas (PDF) - Residents can return home outside the blue perimeter.
For the latest emergency updates in English and Spanish, visit www.sdcountyemergency.com, and download the SD Emergency app. If you are affected by the fire and need to talk to someone by phone about evacuations, shelters, road closures and other non-emergency disaster-related services, call 211. If you are hearing impaired, dial 711 and ask to be connected to (858) 300-1211.